Tuesday, May 10, 2011

BEAUTY: Interiors--Tamara Kaye Honey

It's been a while since I have posted about Interior Design (since I have been busy with my own Interior Design business) but I recently discovered the work of Tamara Kaye Honey... and it's so marvelously engaging. I love when designers work with a very eclectic aesthetic and her signature style is one she calls The New Vintage. Kaye Honey combines elements, textures, colors and styles to create interiors that I simply want to stare at... I want to discover every inch of what she has chosen. I adore her sense of tableau and her choice of art (especially the vintage 60s portrait of a young woman in the fifth photo down).

This past year, Kaye Honey opened up a design studio and retail space, The House of Honey located in South Pasadena, to promote her delicious vision. Take a look at her website to see more of her profile and some exciting views of her store.


http://www.houseofhoney.la/

No comments: